Tuesday, December 17, 2013

First Blog!

Well, this is it. First blog post! I'm sure I'll have more interesting things to say. Later. But, now, the pressure. Wow. First blog. This is why I hardly tweet. Too much pressure. I'm freaking hilarious. Really. But, not under pressure. And, certainly not in 140 characters.

So, before we get started, some rules for my blog: (what would life be, without rules?)

There is no sarcasm font. If you don't get sarcasm. Stop reading. Really. Stop. Do not proceed.

Odd punctuation and mixed up grammar are my thing. Do not comment to correct something.  I assure you what I've written is quite intentional.

I have the mouth of sailor.  Leave now if that is offensive to you. Really. For, fuck's sake.

See? You rolled your eyes. You should go.  Now. Go. Now.

Just because I have the mouth of a sailor doesn't mean I'm not a super good human. I am. I have a regular career, kids, husband, house. The whole nine.

And, one last warning. For as freaking hilarious as I am, I am also on occasion sad. Sit in the dark and listen to sad songs sad. So, don't always expect to laugh until you pee when you stop by to read something. I might just make you cry. And, that will make me laugh.   

This blog may be used to share some of my good human stuff, work stuff, some sad sappy story, general rants on traffic, house projects. Who knows? It's supposed to be random. And, it shall be.



2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Hoping to learn how to be sarcastic because I lack this unique skill. :-)

    ReplyDelete