Monday, April 28, 2014

First World Problems

Ever had those moments where you just can't believe how terrible your life is? I'm continually in a cycle of worst-life-ever moments. My God, it's a miracle I can even get out of my king sized Tempur -Pedic bed in the morning. And, early too so I can get in my Oprah/Deepak Chopra 20 minutes of meditation. BEFORE I run on my wi-fi enabled treadmill. Just a damn miracle.


My iPhone 5 is too small. I can't store all my selfies AND keep my Eminem song collection.
#firstworldproblems #worstlifeever

My burrito had too much filling today and the tortilla ripped. Son of a bitch!
#firstworldproblems #worstlifeever

The husband travels to exotic locals for work. i.e. Brazil, Greece. And, he gets sunburns.
#firstworldproblems #worstlifeever

Netflix is buffering. The kids are upset.
#firstworldproblems #worstlifeever

I'm going to have to trade in my Infiniti. The sunroof has a squeak.
#firstworldproblems #worstlifeever

My housekeeper did a no call/no show the day of a party. I had to clean toilets. Five bathrooms worth.
#firstworldproblems #worstlifeever

My favorite laser hair removal technician changed salons. AFTER I bought 12 months of services.
#firstworldproblems #worstlifeever

My fuelband battery died before I hit goal. By 12 points.
#firstworldproblems #worstlifeever

Terrible infomercial on. Remote too far to reach without effort. Now the owner of The Pocket Hose.
#firstworldproblems #worstlifeever

My closet is too small and I am unable to keep all my shoes organized.
#firstworldproblems #worstlifeever

Not enough people get sarcasm.
#firstworldproblems #worstlifeever



1 comment: